- Just like any other type of crystal oscillator, a VCXO uses vibrations from the crystal to generate a signal. VCXOs are widely used in broadcast and
- telecommunications equipment. They are used to in the design of clock generators to provide timing signals which keep the operations of circuits
- in sync. They are also often used in applications with narrow band phase-locked loops to provide frequency variation. H&S HighTech has world-class
- engineers have led the way in oscillator design and performance and provide valid VCXOs for all customers. The process of pulling the frequency
- makes it less stable and can increase phase noise. The lower the “pullability” of a VCXO, the more stable and less noisy its signal will be.